Wedding Checklist PDF, Tips and IdeasWe’ve all been dreaming about that perfect day when we celebrate our love with our partner for life so having a wedding checklist pdf is key. Our wedding day has always been something magical we’ve been looking forward to since the youngest age. However, it’s one thing to dream about it and it’s another thing to actually organize it. Here are other essential things you need to plan to make sure everyone, including you, will have a great time at your wedding:
Wedding Planning Tips
1. Wedding Gift For Your Bride- Or Groom-To-BeA great present that you can give to your bride or groom is a sketch of the bride and groom’s ensemble. Giving gifts is a nice tradition in weddings. For this reason, you should think of a unique gift to mark the occasion as well as give your soon-to-be spouse a memorable gift they can cherish for years to come. Artworks that are one of a kind will truly make the event more heartfelt and make it different from other occasions.
2. LocationThere should be adequate shelter at your wedding. Make sure to provide your guests with shelter from direct sunlight or other uncomfortable weather conditions. If you are planning a garden wedding, have a tent or large enough canopy that can keep the elements out. There’s nothing more disconcerting than having the sun glaring down on you or having snow drip on your coat or dress. Plan for the size of the crowd and have adequate arrangements for the venue, especially if you are going to hold it outside in the open air.
3. Seat PlanIt’s up to you to determine who will sit with who at the reception tables, but you have to come up with a strategic seat plan. Place your guests with people whom they would enjoy sitting with. It’s always a great idea to place your friends at the same table so they can mix and have a good time. A well-thought-out seat plan will ensure your guests’ comfort and enjoyment at the reception.
4. FoodWeddings can last for several hours, and people will get hungry somewhere along the way. Have snacks and appetizers ready before the reception, to keep people entertained while waiting for the reception to start. Food is the main event at the wedding, and there should be plenty of food that will be enough for everyone. If you want to be very detailed and cater to specific tastes, you can even have vegan options if you have guests who have specific preferences. Nevertheless, having plenty of food will ensure that your event will be well-remembered and well-loved by your guests.
5. Number Of SeatsPeople should have enough space to sit, and you should make sure that you have enough seating for everyone on your guest list. Determining the number of seats can be one of the duties of the mother of the bride. Yes, it’s possible to miss this detail. There have been weddings where there weren’t enough places for guests to sit, and it was an entirely uncomfortable and unpleasant experience. You want your guests to remember the good times they’ve had at your wedding, so this detail should be carefully planned out to avoid inconveniences.
6. PlaylistAfter the food and drinks, people want to shake off that nice energy by dancing. Yes, you may be the bride and groom, and you may have your own tastes and preferences, but also try to include popular and more universal songs that your guests will surely love. This variety will give other people the chance to get into the groove and dance it out. Having a killer dance party list with eclectic choices means your dance hits will transcend generations and will be much loved by all.
7. DrinksAside from the food, the main event at your gathering will be the drinks. People will be looking forward to letting loose, so you have to keep the drinks flowing. It helps people shed their inhibitions so they can have more fun at your wedding. Even if they know they usually feel self-conscious, your guests will be hitting the floor once the drinks start flowing.
8. The BudgetYes, we’re aware that this isn’t the most romantic word you can relate to wedding planning checklist pdf, however, it’s crucial for your project. Setting a budget for your wedding is absolutely necessary if you want things to work out smoothly. Therefore, sit down with your partner and decide how much money are you ready to invest in your magical day. Once you set a number, you can start planning.
9. Guest ListYou’ve got to start somewhere, and there’s nothing you can do unless you know how big or small your wedding is going to be. Some people prefer a small guest list while others want to throw a huge party. Make a decision so you can continue planning. You need to talk to your partner and start putting together a list of the people you want to see at your wedding:
- business associates
10. The VenueOnce you know how many guests you’ll have, you can proceed to choose and book the perfect venue. The venue needs to suit your personal style and help you enjoy that moment to the fullest. Book your venue so that someone doesn’t steal your date.When choosing a venue, you need to consider:
- outdoors venues
- indoors venues
- the style
- the decorations
- your vision of your day
11. The BandIf you want people to have fun at your wedding, you definitely need to find a band that can keep everyone entertained. Once you find the answers to these questions, you can start looking for a specific band. It would be best if you get the chance to hear them play live before you book them. You could attend their live show somewhere before making the call. To find the perfect band, you need to decide:
- type of atmosphere do you want them to create
- kind of music do you want them to play
- will your guests enjoy the most
12. PhotographerYou want to have an everlasting memory of your wedding day to share it with your grandkids and look at when you’re old.This means that you need t hire a wedding photographer who can capture all the beautiful moments of the ceremony and the celebration. You can look for a wedding photographer online, especially on social media. This way, you can find a photographer based on what types of photos you want to have and simply contact the one you like the most. Most of the best wedding photographers have social media profiles with:
- featured photos of their previous work
- their portfolio
- their contact information
- photo booth examples
13. DecorationEvery wedding venue needs a bit of extra decoration to make it extra special. Make sure you find someone who understands exactly what you want and who can make your decoration dreams come true. You should go ahead and:
- imagine the perfect decoration for your wedding venue
- decide on what flowers, decorative materials, and colors you want
- look online for the best local decorators
- book the one which can understand your vision and turn it into reality
14. Wedding DressFinding the perfect wedding dress is one of every bride’s biggest concerns. Since you don’t have a lot of time to search for a wedding, it’s best that you gather a team of friends to help you out. You’ll have so much fun choosing your dress, and your team will help you out immensely. Here’s what you should do:
- invite your best friends, mom, or sister to help you out
- search online for the best bridal shops in town and dedicate an entire day to this adventure
- try out everything you like
- make a decision at the end of the day
15. The InvitationsFinally, you need to let the guests know you’re throwing a wedding party and they’re invited. Your wedding invitations should be designed and printed as soon as possible, so as to inform your guests about the wedding on time. To make this process faster, you could design your own invitations using a graphic design website such as Canva. Once they’re printed out, all you have to do is send them out and wait for a response. The invitation should contain:
- the time and the place of the ceremony and the party
- a request for an RSVP You could even check out this best writing websites page to have someone help you out with the text.
Planning Your WeddingChoosing a wedding photographer can be overwhelming because there are many options out there. You want to find the wedding photographer that is going to capture your special day in a way that will make you so happy to look back on. A good way to find your perfect wedding photographer is to determine what you want your pictures to look like. You can do this by looking in a variety of areas online. Pinterest has a lot of different wedding photography styles to look at, but you can also take a look at this by simply doing a Google search to find wedding pictures. After you have a good idea of what you want your pictures to look like, now it’s time to determine what your budget is. Wedding photographers have a wide range in their pricing, and in a lot of cases, you are getting what you pay for. Typically, photographers with more experience will charge more, and new photographers won’t be quite as expensive. The goal here is to find a balance of what you’re willing to spend without completely breaking the bank. Now you have your ideal photography style and you have your budget determined. The next step is to find that perfect photographer for your big day. The best way to do this is by using both Google and wedding vendor directories online. This includes websites such as The Knot and Wedding Wire. Look for photographers that are in your area, or at least close enough that they would be willing to travel to your venue. No matter where you are located, you should be able to find quite a few photographers that would be willing to travel to your location. Most photographers will have galleries on their website to showcase some weddings that they have previously photographed. This is where you will need to look to determine if the photographer will be a good fit for you. After looking through all the photographers in your area, you should be able to narrow your search down to about 2-4 photographers that have the style you’re looking for within your budget. From there, you’ll need to make the tough decision on which one you think will give you the best experience and memories to look back on. If you are like most women, you have been planning your wedding since you were just a little girl. As you grew up you probably went through hundreds or maybe even thousands of scenarios for your wedding. From the style of your dress to the theme of your wedding, these may have changed as you grew older and your sense of style developed. Or perhaps you have had one wedding fantasy that has stayed with you from a very young age. Regardless of whether the wedding plans taking place in your imagination have changed from day to day or year to year or whether they have remained the same, chances are this will all change when you start planning for real. From the moment the special man in your life proposes, you begin planning your wedding all over again. Only this time it is for real. This article will discuss some of the highlights of planning a wedding. Now, running a wedding is pretty expensive. So couples usually want to cut costs. They cut from here and there, just to meet up with their budget. The truth is, a photographer’s budget is one that should not be cut at all, otherwise it might be one of the biggest requests of your life. The process of planning a wedding starts with choosing a date. Once you have this set you can proceed with everything else but a great deal rests on the date. It may dictate factors such as your style of dress, the theme of the wedding, the design of your invitations, and the colors you choose. Consider the date carefully. You may want to impulsively pick a date just weeks away but this won’t give you much time to plan properly. Consider selecting a date at least six months away. Work with your fiancé to choose a few dates and then begin contacting banquet halls and churches to ensure you can reserve a place for the wedding ceremony and the reception on the date you choose. You may want to avoid days that coincide with other significant family events such as birthdays and anniversaries but in some cases, this may be unavoidable. Once you set a date for a wedding, it is time to make your guest list and inform everyone on the guest list of the date you have chosen. If the wedding is only a few months away, you can go ahead and send out invitations as soon as you can get them designed and printed. However, if the wedding date you have selected is more than a few months away consider sending out save the date cards approximately 6-8 months before the wedding. This lets others know when the wedding can take place so they can mark it on their calendars but does not require them to make a commitment just yet. Creating your guest list can be a challenging part of planning your wedding. One important factor to consider is the maximum number of guests allowed in the banquet facility you have booked. Ideally, you would have a general idea of the number of guests to expect before you start looking for a facility for your reception so you can choose a suitably sized location. You will also have to consider the rate charged for each guest at the reception. This is especially important if there is a tight budget. Once you get through the logistics of choosing a date and location and inviting guests the fun part of the planning process starts. If you are like most brides your next step will be to start dress shopping. This is actually a good idea because finding the perfect dress can take time. Also, once you find this dress it will take a while for the dress to be made and you will then have a number of fittings to ensure the dress fits you perfectly. After you have decided on a dress other planning considerations may become much easier. For example, if you were unsure of a theme, you may feel more confident once your dress is selected. The types of flowers you choose, colors, and styles for bridesmaid dresses and favors for the wedding will also become easier decisions once you have selected a dress because you will want to make decisions that will complement the dress perfectly.
Wedding Checklist PDF, Tips and IdeasWe’ve all been dreaming about that perfect day when we celebrate our love with our partner for life so having a wedding checklist pdf is key. Our wedding day has always been something magical we’ve been looking forward to since the youngest age. However, it’s one thing to dream about it and it’s another thing to actually organize it. Organizing a wedding is great if you start planning it long before the actual date. However, if you’re short on time and haven’t got months to put it together, you definitely need guidance. Luckily for you, we’ve put together a list of 8 steps you can follow to your dream wedding. A wedding is a momentous occasion. The moment you say ‘I do’ is something that will define the rest of your life. The first step to your future is your wedding. For this reason, you have to make sure that it is a happy and unforgettable occasion. It’s important to plan things right up to the smallest details. However, remember that what your guests really want is to have some fun. Keep the music and the drinks flowing, and you are sure to please.
Wedding Checklist PDF’sHere are a few wedding checklist PDF’s to help you, as you plan your wedding.
Your wedding is a fascinating event of your life, especially when you’re planning one in a beautiful country such as Portugal! Albeit exciting, it can also tend to be quite overwhelming, and sometimes, the preparations that you have to do can be challenging. One of the people who’ll become your best friend throughout the whole process is your wedding planner. A wedding checklist pdf will help you make your dream wedding a reality. Here are the things that you should consider with your wedding checklist pdf.Outdoor weddings can go from being absolutely gorgeously arranged events that provide us with timeless, wonderful memories, to complete nightmares if something goes terribly wrong. At outdoor weddings, you can encounter many challenges on your way. It’s easy to forget something once you’re all caught up in the wedding mania, so we supply you with a shortlist of essentials you need to think of while you carefully plan all the details of your dream wedding.
1. You should set a budgetIn all the preparations that you’ll have to do for your wedding, the budget should always be the top and most important consideration. When choosing from the numerous options, including Wedding Planner Portugal, ask about their total fee and what is included in this fee. You have to be open about laying the budget and costs on the table, to make sure that you stay within budget and you avoid any unnecessary financial stressors later on.
2. You should trust your wedding plannerWhile you’re in the process of interviewing prospective wedding planners in Portugal, narrow your options down to the one whom you are most able to interact. More than anything else, you should be able to trust your planner enough to believe in them that they will turn your dream wedding into a reality. You and your wedding planner will be like each other’s best friend: when you’re starting to lose your wits and turn into bridezilla or groomzilla, your wedding planner will provide balance and calm down your stress and worries with a wedding checklist pdf. In connection with trustworthiness, your planner should be able to give you a resounding “no” if they think that your ideas are too much or won’t go together. Of course, this is your wedding, and your suggestion always matters. While it’s the job of your bridesmaids to say “yes,” your planner should be honest enough to give a “no, it just wouldn’t look good,” when that is nothing but the truth, and you should also trust them enough to believe in this “no.”
3. Your wedding planner should present you with a contractIf possible, don’t enter into a working relationship with a wedding planner without first signing a contract. If the wedding planner cannot present you with a contract, then it’s best to look for another one instead, as this should be the first point on your wedding checklist pdf. Remember that your wedding planner is considered as one of your wedding suppliers, and you’ll want to make sure that there is a document binding the two of you relating to costs, responsibilities, and limitations.
4. Your wedding planner should present you with their portfolioAlways ask for the portfolio of your wedding planner. This portfolio will contain the following:
- Themes that the planner specializes on
- Weddings from previous clients
- Feedback and comments from former clients
- Rates and packages
- Locations in Portugal that the wedding planner has done
- Wedding suppliers in Portugal that the planner is affiliated with
5. Your chosen planner should be available on your wedding day itselfThe availability of your chosen wedding planner is one of the most important considerations that you should remember. However, it’s also one of the most neglected to ask. If you want your planner to give you a hundred percent full attention and focus on your wedding day, do remember to ask if they have other weddings scheduled on that day. Your wedding planner will most likely have a trusted team to back her up, in case of multiple bookings. If you’re comfortable with having only their team on your big day, then it shouldn’t be a problem. However, if you wish for your planner to be present on the day itself, then you should be very clear about your schedule and expectation.
6. You should have an open line of communication with your wedding plannerUpon your first meeting with your wedding planner, do remember to ask about your communication lines. Do not just rely on your scheduled meetings and the e-mail address that your wedding planner can give you as you go over the wedding checklist pdf. If they can give you their mobile number, then that is a major plus, as this will mean that your planner is open to having an open line of communication with you. Especially if you live outside of Portugal, you should always have an open phone line, in case of any wedding concerns that you need answered immediately. Aside from the means of communication, your wedding planner should also be a good listener and patient enough to address all your concerns, no matter how minute they may be on the same page with a wedding checklist pdf will help everyone involved.
Outdoor Weddings – Wedding Planning ChecklistRemember that even if you may feel that you can DIY your wedding to save on costs, a wedding checklist pdf will always be worth the added expense that you’ll incur. Your wedding planner will help you both become a happy and relaxed bride and groom. Additionally, a wedding planning checklist pdf will help you become confident that everything is in order for the big day, the most important and special day of your life as a couple.
1. Think of a creative themeThe first best thing about outdoor weddings is that they don’t dictate any themes. With merely a tent above your head, there is an endless universe of ideas hidden underneath, so why not choose a personalized theme that brings out your and your partner’s most preferred passions and preferences? For your wedding checklist pdf, if you are a comic book fan, you can put comic book tablecloth on each table, name drinks after comic book characters’ favorite drinks, and even arrange the tables by comic book leagues and groups. Who wouldn’t want to sit at the Avengers’ or Group TNT’s table?
2. Be prepared for weather issuesWeather can be a major problem at outdoor weddings, and since the wedding date has to be chosen months in advance, you can’t predict the weather circumstances. Thus, you should always have an alternative plan in case of bad weather. Putting up several tents is always a good idea because you need at least one major tent for your guests. Another one for the musicians and their equipment, and one for catering and kitchen staff. Don’t forget to choose waterproof tents and add extra waterproof materials. In the case of extremely unfortunate weather, it would be best to choose a venue that has an indoor place to move to.
3. Choose the scenery carefullyWhile wedding mansions have pre-set picturesque scenery, outdoor places might not. Add to your wedding checklist pdf is where you need to choose a space where guests can take pictures of a lifetime with you. The outdoor wedding area should completely move you to a different world and make you feel like you are somewhere on the Mediterranean coast. In Sydney, you can find such a theme at a Manly waterfront restaurant that has a panoramic harbor view and the most picturesque ballroom terrace. Find a scenery of a lifetime since you know you will be returning to those pictures from time to time for the rest of your married life.
4. Don’t skip the soundcheckIt’s easy to forget that sound doesn’t spread outdoors in the same way it does indoors, especially if you have never encountered this issue before. Experienced bands are aware of this problem, so if you choose such a band, they will most probably ask for a sound check. This can take long and in the mayhem of wedding checklist pdf, you might think this is a waste of time and choose to skip this step. A good piece of advice would be not to do so, since music is an essential part of the wedding ceremony, and you don’t want it going bad. So, let the pros do their work and try to ignore all the mic tests and jam sessions they need to make sure everything works perfectly.
5. Set the atmosphereFinally, don’t forget to set the mood to your liking on your wedding checklist pdf. You can play with the lighting by adding paper lanterns, stately chandeliers, twinkling lights or even Christmas lights to your tent. Small up-lights around the paths work perfectly too, and for the table decoration, you can choose little jars with scented candles. Of course, you need to have an electricity check before the wedding starts because the acoustic sessions with candles should be left for the final hours of your wedding day. Renting a generator comes in handy just in case something goes wrong. In conclusion, you should make a list of these and other issues that might occur and try having backups for each one. The more backups you have, the less stressed you will be, so you can enjoy your day carelessly, knowing that everything that goes wrong can be fixed.
Wedding Menu PlanningThere are plenty of different ways to build your perfect wedding especially when it’s time for wedding menu planning. Everyone has a preference for the venue, food, and color schemes, but for your special day, get to make every decision. It’s so much fun to make sure everything is exactly perfect, but it can also be really overwhelming. To help you keep things organized (and keep your sanity) here are some helpful tips to keep in mind for the menu portion of your wedding planning checklist pdf.
1. Do Your Research FirstWhen considering different venues, it’s always good to know some aren’t what they seem. While they may advertise themselves as being all-inclusive, they may not really take care of catering, or they may have hidden fees for every little ‘extra’. Many venues have flat rates, while others charge per person in attendance, and some have a combination of the two rates, so make sure this is on your wedding planning checklist pdf. But as far as how this impacts your wedding menu you will need to know if the venue prices and services include in-house catering, and if that is optional, or simply the only package they offer. While plenty of locations have their own catering, sometimes bringing in an outside caterer is cheaper, and even in some cases better food whereas some venues absolutely will not allow you to bring in other food. Make sure this is on your wedding planning checklist pdf before you book, because if you accidentally book both a caterer, and unknowingly book a location that already caters, you’ll be out quite a bit of money, and have way too much food for you and the guests!
2. BudgetIt’s no secret that budget is important in any wedding, and with every flower shop and bridal gown fitting you go to, it will seem more and more unreasonable to try and stick with your budget. Caterers come in a wide range, and thus aren’t necessarily the priciest thing in the plan, depending on your guest list and whether you are providing a full sit-down meal or just appetizers for your wedding menu. However, they can become more and more pricey as the wedding checklist pdf grows, because they may start adding unexpected costs in. Sometimes it’s small things like you want a dessert added to the menu at the last minute. But other times it’s hidden fees in their contract that they will charge you after the fact and leave you confused as to where you went over budget. Looking into reviews is a great way to find reputable Wedding Catering in Perth, or finding websites that list prices right on their page so that there won’t be any discrepancies about price later on. Just be sure to always read contracts and fine print carefully so that you know exactly what could lead to additional costs later on.
3. Test the FoodIt may seem like obvious advice to test the food you think you want to serve, but for some reason, many couples still don’t take the time to do it! For your day, everything should be perfect, including getting meals that you and your guests will enjoy. Most caterers will offer options of different meats and sides served on plates in courses, or they might have similar options in a more buffet style, but either way, it’s important to make sure you enjoy the food, and that it makes you excited when you think about your special day. Taste-testing is just one more way to, first of all, make sure you really do like the caterer and the style of their food, and the second, pick the best menu for your wedding and guests. This is a key point for your wedding checklist pdf.
4. Mind Diet RestrictionsWhile dealing with friends and relatives with different dietary requirements, it can be easy to just give up and suggest they can have two side salads. But for others who deal with true allergies and food sensitivities, it might be a little more necessary to consider ways to accommodate them by adding this to your wedding checklist pdf. It’s usually best to send out a notice on the invite about what meals or items will be available and have a way to notate on their RSVP what specifically they would like or a way to notify you of an allergy; this way you can inform the caterer and their meal can be planned accordingly. Regardless of if you have your guests inform you of their allergies or restrictions beforehand or not, it would be wise to make sure that food items have description cards explaining what is in them so that your guests don’t have to struggle to ask the caterer if a dish contains nuts, dairy or other allergens. One last thing to remember don’t stress out when working on our wedding checklist pdf when it comes to your wedding menu! Weddings are always a challenge to organize, even with the help of friends and family. Remember that you’re planning one of the most memorable days of your life, so try to sit back, relax, and take time to sample the tasty foods you could be eating on your wedding day!
Figuring out what you’ll be serving at your wedding is a big deal. You want to enjoy all your favorite foods on your big day, but there should also be enough food to please your guests as well. That means you’ve probably been flipping through menu ideas online and seen all the recipes that get repeated. There’s nothing wrong with the repeating crowd-pleasing recipes, but it’s not as much fun as making your wedding food stand out on its own. Don’t feel like you have no choice but to stick with what you’ve seen. Check out these fresh takes on traditional recipes for your wedding menu that will please any guest and leave them coming back for more.
1. Yogurt and Toppings BarA snack bar is something that’s commonly set up during weddings so guests can nibble on something during cocktail hour or while they’re dancing the night away after dinner. Typically, you might see crackers, nuts or pretzels since they make for easy finger foods. Instead, you can switch things up with a yogurt and toppings bar. Make sure that the yogurt containers are constantly chilled if you plan to leave the bar open all night long. Add in crunchy toppings like nuts and granola or line the bar with desserts like mini chocolate chips or crumbled cookies. A little bit of everything from healthy toppings to desserts will go a long way in pleasing the majority of your guests.
2. Crispy Potato PattiesPotatoes are a go-to food for large crowds because they can be dressed up in a million different ways. Baking, mashing and scalloping are the most common forms of potato-based meals at weddings, so put a new spin on an old favorite by making them into patties. Crispy potato patties can be made with limited ingredients, so they’re budget-friendly while also being delicious. They make a great side to a meat or salad and should be adaptable for most caterers.
3. Amish Friendship BreadThere should always be some kind of side food that guests can grab when they get a little hungry before and after dinner. If you’re thinking about setting up fruit and choose boards, skip the traditional crackers and pair them with Amish friendship bread instead for a more homestyle recipe. Amish friendship bread doesn’t require any kind of previous breadmaking skills, so anyone can make it. It only takes a little over an hour to make one loaf. Make as many loaves as you can fit in your oven at one time to maximize the bread slices your guests can enjoy with your selection of cheeses and fruits.
4. Pies for GuestsIt’s customary for weddings to have cake for the guests, but some brides may not be able to afford that much cake if they have an extensive guest list. Instead, you can order a variety of pies to be baked for your guests’ enjoyment while you and your future spouse share a smaller cake just for the two of you.
5. Bite-Sized Mac and Cheese BallsMac and cheese is similar to potatoes because it’s a comfort food that most people enjoy. Your guests may expect to see it at your wedding, especially if you’re going to host something that’s more laid back. Make your mac and cheese a different experience for your guests by catering mac and cheese balls that are bite-sized for easy snacking. Kids and adults will love how tiny and delicious they are, especially since they’ll go well with any main course.
6. Deep-Fried TurkeyTurkey is a popular meat to serve at weddings because most people enjoy it. It’s especially popular with fall and winter brides, but that doesn’t mean you have to avoid it. Instead of serving a baked turkey, make a deep-fried turkey or two to please your guests. It will have a unique brown-sugar brine that no regular turkey meal has, so it’ll be a new taste on an old favorite food. Go Back to What You Love If you’re doubting your choices for your wedding menu, go back to what you love. Have fun putting together new recipes that will wow your guests. Stressing less over the food you’ll have at your reception will make wedding planning much more fun and your reception dinner especially delicious.
Wedding Paper Divas Wedding StationeryPlanning your wedding includes a lot of elements and Wedding Paper Divas can help make your vision a reality from the moment you say i do to the final thank you card put in the post. Click here to view all their styles and products. This post contains affiliate links and I’ll earn a small commission if you shop through them. This allows us to make money so we can continue to bring you amazing content. wedding checklist pdf– Create a free wedding website, order engagement party invites and save the dates. Planning your wedding….Here is your wedding to-do list
WEDDING PLANNING APP – A FEW THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!Wedding planning app to help with the overwhelmed resources available for wedding planning? Don’t fear-whether you’re a natural-born organizer or a complete novice when it comes to planning, we’ve gathered together seven of the most helpful wedding planning apps to help you through the process. Click here to view all the apps.
20 Amazing Wedding Ideasby Wedding Star
Wedding Planning Timeline
Groom’s Guide To A Wedding Planning Checklist
Attention, Brides-to-Be! If you’re planning on attending The Bellisima Bride Bridal Show at the Hyatt Regency Valencia in Santa Clarita, CA, there are some things you should know in advance. Getting a handle on everything will make your experience much better with a wedding checklist pdf. To prepare for the September 22, 2019 event, you’ll first want to get tickets through Eventbrite. Admission to the Bridal Show costs $10 and guarantees you entrance from 10 AM to 3 PM, the duration of the event. Voted as one of the “Top Five Bridal Shows in Los Angeles” by CBS, the event is one that allows brides to explore a boutique-style setting and meet with vendors who could help make their big day magical. The bridal show was created to provide inspiration and easy access to businesses with products and services that benefit the bride.
Stay at the Same Hotel That the Bridal Show is Being HeldBe the beautiful bride you know you can be. Book a stay at the Hyatt Regency Valencia so you’re in the heart of all the action. You won’t need to travel outside of the Valencia hotel to attend The Bellisima Bride Bridal Show. In fact, you’ll be able to go straight to your room to rest or freshen up after the event is over before going out to dinner or exploring Santa Clarita’s nightlife. At the Hyatt Regency Valencia, you’re able to sleep in generous-sized beds signature to the hotel chain with comfortable bedding. It offers premium amenities such as a large, flat-screen TV, and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi. Updating your social media accounts with all the amazing finds you discovered at The Bellisima Bride Bridal Shower lets your family and friends see what you’ve been up to.
See the Sights and Grab a Bite to EatBefore leaving Santa Clarita, you’ll want to do some sightseeing. From your Valencia hotel, you’re in the perfect location to do so. If you want to appreciate the natural beauty of the city, Castaic Lake, Dr. Richard Rioux Memorial Park or the Gibbon Conservation Center. If you’re a thrill-seeker, checking out Six Flags Magic Mountain, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, or Universal Studios Hollywood is a great idea. You’ll have plenty of heart-thumping, adrenaline-filled moments to look back on with glee. Spending a few days at the theme parks in the area allows you to take in all the shows, eat the best food, and pick up exciting souvenirs. Shopping at Westfield Valencia Town Center and Valencia Marketplace allows you to get a jumpstart on your wedding checklist pdf. You can shop until you drop, picking up some of the most essential things needed for your ceremony and reception. You may need to buy another suitcase just to get everything home safely. Grabbing a bite to eat at area restaurants is always a treat. Some of the best choices include Greater Pacific, Alchemy, Lee’s Wine Bistro, Salt Creek Grille, and Larsen’s Steakhouse. You can also grab drinks at many of these locations if you want to compare notes with other brides attending the Bridal Shower this year.
Gain Inspiration for Your Wedding by Being a Bellisima BrideTake advantage of all the inspiration The Bellisima Bride Bridal Shower has to offer you in California this year. Make sure to buy your tickets and book your room right away. You’ll be able to attend the event without a hitch so you can start planning how you’ll be hitched in the upcoming months!
If you have an interest in event planning, you may wonder if this covers weddings, too. After all, weddings are a popular type of event you could make a profit off of planning. It also helps to keep your event planning resume diverse! So how do you break into wedding planning? What is the difference between wedding planning and event planning? We’re here to help you find out.
Event PlanningEvent planning is essentially a general term for planning special occasions and private events. Event planners can work for a company, or they can freelance. Event planners may expect the following types of work:
- Baby showers
- Anniversary parties
- Charity galas
- Birthday parties