After you order you will receive a link to be able to share photos, details, and anything specific regarding your order. We will also send you an initial email within 12 hours to get everything moving along.
- You will share your photos after you place your order.
- Grooms will share our email with those who have photos of her dress. Everything will be kept a surprise from you.
- Provide a photo of the front of the dress from top to bottom so we can see how the dress fits her and how it falls.
- Provide a photo of the back of the dress from top to bottom, so as to see if there are any flowing ribbons and a train.
- We can create the sketch without the suit photos. You will provide your suit details after you place your order. (We create 99% of the wedding day sketches without the suit photo.)
- Provide a close-up photo of the bouquet, shoes, veil, etc.
- If you have photos that don’t show all of the detail of her dress or the bouquet is in front of her we can make it work. We have never turned away an order.
- The frames are only available for orders in the USA.
- Frames will be mailed separately.
- Mats are only available with the frame order.
- You will share the mat color and mat wording after you order.
- Printed Pieces are only available with a sketch order.
- The size of the printed piece will be the same size as your sketch order. ie) 8x10 or 11x14.
- The printed pieces are only available for print in the USA.
- The printed pieces can be emailed as a print-ready PDF worldwide.
- Printed pieces will be mailed separately.
- You will share your personalized information after you order.
- Please reach out to us to make sure we can honor the 2-day and 4-day turnaround times during our busy season.
- 2, 4, and 7 days include our drawing time. Shipping time is an additional 2-3 days.
- If you need expedited shipping we will send you an invoice for the additional shipping cost.
- If you need the sketch completed sooner we will email you a card you can give to the recipient until the sketch arrives.
Have more questions? Chat with me below!