A sketch of her wedding dress is a perfect wedding day gift for you
A Few Quick Tidbits
- Dreamlines mirrors the wedding attire in a fashion style sketch.
- A Dreamlines Wedding Dress Sketch takes 7 days to complete once we have your photos.
- We offer 4 day and 2 day turnaround art completion, if time is a factor.
- Spend over $400 and shipping is free. Under $400 the shipping is $20, which covers the shipping and packaging materials.
- We ship all over the world.
- Ater your order is placed I will personally send you an initial email that we have received your order, photos, details, etc. within 12 hours. If you need to reach me before you receive my initial email you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will reference your email in the initial email. You will also receive an automatic email from the system. Please check your spam if you do not see it. You will email me your photos, details, color accent colors, etc. I will forward them to the artist and she will provide her input, advice or just run with your vision. I will be in touch once the artist approves everything.
To Redeem the Gift Certificate
Once we receive your photos and details for the order we will have the sketch mailed 30 days out from that date. The gift certificate expires 2 years after it was ordered. Click here to redeem to your gift certificate.
We know it is a lot of information, but please read all the details below so you are completely aware of what is involved in a Dreamlines sketch.
After you place an order you will receive an automatic email from the system. I, Nikki Gentry, will email you with an introduction email within 24 hours after you have placed the order, verifying your details and photos, as well as an email stating that we have everything we need and then a final email once the sketch is mailed out.Sizes – Size of the sketch on the paper – click here.
- -8 x 10 sketch with a 16 x 20 mat with a frame size of 19 x 23
-11 x 14 sketch with a 16 x 20 mat with a frame size of 19 x 23
-8 x 10 sketch and (2) 4 x 4 sketches with a 16 x 20 mat with a frame size of 19 x 23
-11 x 14 sketch and (2) 5.5 x 5.5 with a 20 x 24 mat with a frame size of 23 x 27
-(2) 8 x 10 sketches with the & sign with a 14 x 24 mat with a frame size of 17 x 27
-(2) 11 x 14 sketches with the & sign with a 18 x 30 mat with a frame size of 21 x 33
-8 x 10 sketch with a 16 x 20 mat with a frame size of 19 x 23 (signature guest book frame – 100 to 200 signatures)
-11 x 14 sketch with a 20 x 24 mat with a frame size of 23 x 27 (signature guest book frame – 200 to 300 signatures)
-8 x 10 sketch with a 20 x 24 mat with a frame size of 23 x 27 (signature guest book frame – 250 to 350 signatures)
- The sketch is mailed with very sturdy packaging
- A dress that is white or ivory will have a tint of color (yellow, blue, champagne, etc.) of the artist’s choice to enhance areas of the dress, which will be applied with pens, water colors or other tools. The sketch paper is off-white. If your wedding dress has a dark rich color we will make it as dark as possible without taking away from the detail of the wedding gown.
- The artist will add color to the suit and gown, so as to give the dimension needed to the sketch. If we do not add this color the sketch will be flat. If you prefer to have a tint/hue or full color in the suit please let us know. Otherwise the artist will create her vision for the darkness in the suit. Please view our gallery to see our styles of dark colored suits; some have tints of color and some are very dark in color.
- The suit is drawn to mid-knee length.
- The artist will enhance the beading, lace, tint of color etc. to her choice or your choice if you specify in the order form.
- If you don’t make any special requests for a piece she will create it with her vision. If you want changes made to the sketch after you have received it, which will entail us creating a new sketch you will be invoiced for 50% of the original sketch for the artist to recreate it.
- The sketch will be illustrated by pencil on high quality drawing paper with the best water color, pens or colored pencils.
- The Dreamlines wedding dress sketch will be shipped directly to the address that you state when ordering.
- The hand-made custom frames for Dreamlines will be sent separately from the sketch.
- We have amazing sketch artists from all over the world. They love to sketch the delicate and intricate form of a wedding gown knowing the final piece of art is given as a wedding gift or anniversary gift. If you like what you see on the gallery you will love a Dreamlines sketch that will take your breath away.
- The My Dreamlines logo will not be on the final sketch.
- A proof is not available, if you love our style you won’t be disappointed.
- You can upload photos when ordering/send them to us via link after you receive the automatic email/email them to dream@MyDreamlines.com.
- Photos we need:
1. Close up photo of the front view of the dress, from top to bottom, so we can see how the dress fits and to see how it falls to the ground. Same for the suit. Please make sure she is not holding the bouquet in front of her.
2. Close up photo of the back view of the dress, from top to bottom, so as to see if there are any flowing ribbons and if there is a train.
3.Close up photo of the bouquet. If there is not a bouquet photo please email us photos of each flower. Please name each file with the percentage of that flower that is in the bouquet. Please let us know if it is a tight or loose bouquet. Please let us know what the stem is wrapped with.
- If your photos have been altered in any way from the original (pulled off of a website or the photographer sent them to you after they edited / created as a proof) we might need a few more photos, but I will let you know if we need more photos.
- Please let us know if there are any embellishments to the dress that we cannot see in the photos. ie) pale pink lace, crystal embellishments, etc.
- If you do not have crisp photos we can make the sketch look amazing, but we would rather have more detail to work with. We won’t draw the sketch if we feel we need more photos.
- If you place an order and send photos at a future date we will wait for you to reach out to us. We will not remind you for more photos. You will receive an email with the subject: ‘we are set’ that lets you know that we have everything needed so as to start on your sketch. Please check your spam, as we email within 24 hours with the initial email with the subject example of: ‘Dreamlines Wedding Dress Sketch 2056 1YAG’. Your final email subject line will read: ‘sketch is on the way…’.
- If you provide details on what you see or what your vision is based on low quality photos provided we will create our interpretation. We can only create what we see. If we feel we cannot do the sketch justice, based on pre-wedding photos you will be given the option for us to create the sketch with our interpretation or you can be given a gift card so the couple can work with us directly and they can email us wedding photos.
- PHOTO TIP for your photographer: Suggest that the photographer takes a photo of the bride and groom side by side…holding hands….a little space in between both of them. His other hand in his pocket. Her other hand holding the bouquet resting at her side. Also get another photo of the bride posing – front and back. Both her hands on her hips so she is showing herself off in the most important dress she will ever wear. Also have your photographer take all full length photos, as they have amazing cameras so there is no need to take a waist up photo. Photos can be cropped so they can be made into a close up. Also having a photo of the dress on a hanger is nice, but it doesn’t show the shape and curve of the bride, as well as how it hangs and rests on the floor. FYI….artificial indoor lighting without light from any windows is best to show all the detail of a white dress, if you do not have the natural light during sunset. Sunlight will wash out the dress and you will not be able to capture all the details of the dress.
A wedding dress sketch order takes up to 7 days to complete once we have your photos and details. You can choose ‘turnaround art fee’ for any order to have it completed before 7 days. We can also email you a card to give to the recipient so they have the opportunity to work with a Dreamlines artist. Click here and then scroll down to view the cards.
- Need the sketch completed in 4 days? Choose the 4 Day Turnaround Art Fee – $30
- Need the sketch completed in 2 days? Choose the 2 Day Turnaround Art Fee – $50
Expedited, Insurance and Tracked Shipping – no delivery on Saturday and Sunday
- If you are not home at the time of delivery the sketch will be held for you at the post office or at your door. If a signature is required and you are not home it will be waiting for you to pick up at the post office. Please reach out if you have not received the sketch per the delivery times below.
- If a sketch is lost in route to you we will not offer a refund, but will re-draw the sketch. We will create this again after I have spoken to the post office and they have verified that it is lost. The sketch is mailed separately from the frame. *We have only ever lost 2 sketches with DHL or the USPS with over 2,000 sketches.
- If a sketch shows delivered to a business and is not in your possession we will invoice you for half of the sketch order, so as create it again. This will cover the artist’s fee. This is because the sketch was not delivered to you personally, but could be received by anyone in the building. Another address will be needed. Residential address is preferred.
- Delivery times are guaranteed by DHL/USPS/Fedex and not Dreamlines.
- Natural disasters are out of the shipping centers and Dreamlines control.
- Europe – 2-4 day delivery via USPS Priority with a tracking number *
- USA – 2-4 day delivery via USPS Priority with a tracking number
- Canada – 3-8 day delivery via USPS Priority with a tracking number *
- Australia – 6-10 day delivery via USPS Priority with a tracking number *
- Asia – 5-8 day delivery via USPS Priority with a tracking number
- Africa – 4-8 day delivery via USPS Priority with tracking number
If you need the shipping faster than the above dates we will also look at other options for shipping, as there are express options with shorter times.
*Custom delays (VAT – value added tax and duty charges) may apply to imports into Europe, Canada and Australia. Fedex, USPS and DHL creates the label and pricing for us, but random packages could be selected with a customs charge or delay, up to thirty days. This additional cost will be at your expense, as we are unable to pay for it when we create the label. This can also cause a delay in shipping. The packages can be held through customs, but we can track through the tracking number. For the UK you will receive, on the tracking link, message: “Payment of charges – Item being held, addressee being notified.” The following day you will receive sealed card from “Parcelforce” which is one of the UK’s postco’s. They will give you a reference number and direct you to a website where you can pay the fee online and arrange a delivery date. (this has happened two times since we launched in 2006)
**Delivery times are guaranteed by DHL/USPS /Fedex and not Dreamlines. You will be provided with the tracking number so you track your package. Please view the tracking, as the frame and some sketches need to be signed for. If a sketch has not made it by the above time frames please reach out to us immediately so we can make sure you have it on time or provide you with a card to give to the recipient stating the gift is on the way. Please check your mail for a note that it was left at the post office. Some packages, depending on who we use, require a signature so if tracking shows it has been delivered then it is at the post office waiting to get picked up. We do not check the tracking for each order to make sure each sketch has arrived to you. It is the customer’s responsibility to reach out to us if the sketch has not arrived in time.
Completion will determine on receiving the photos by the end of the business day CST, 5:00pm. We will do everything to make sure the sketch is mailed so you have it in time.
During our busy season March – November we will do everything we can to honor the 2 day turnaround art fee and the 4 day turnaround art fee. Feel free to call 314-884-1659 and let me (Nikki Gentry) know when you need the sketch in hand. I will do everything I can to help you if time is a factor. If you do choose the 7 day turnaround art fee and your anniversary, wedding or shower is beyond the 7 days we will use that time to create the sketch during our busy season, which may go longer than 7 days. You will have the option to tell us the date you need the sketch in your possession and we will make that happen.
Please make sure the name of the person it is being shipped to lives at that location. If you include only your name with their address the package will be rerouted to the shipping center in your region so they can figure out where the package should be delivered to. This will cause a delay in receiving your package. Include their name and yours with c/o (care of).
Shipping Address Example
John Smith (the person who lives there)
c/o your first and last name
city, state and zip
“I just put the beautiful sketch in the frame and it is beyond amazing!! Thank you again for the wonderful job you did. You have incredible people working for you, from the person who did the frame to the artist. Thank you again!”
(wedding day gift from the groom to the bride)
By the way, I received the frame and it is magnificent. I am very impressed with the quality of the frame and the way it was packaged. I can’t wait to see the sketch.
-L, Oak Park, CA
(wedding day gift from the groom to the bride)
I sent him an email that the sketch is in the mail. His response:
Great! I did receive the frame…and that alone looks awesome. I can’t wait to see the sketch!
(one year anniversary gift)
Sketch & Frame Size – Sketch size on the paper
Sketch Size: 8 x 10
Mat Size: 16 x 20
Frame size: 19 x 23
Signature Mat Size: 16 x 20 mat with a 19 x 23 frame holds approximately 100 to 200 signatures
Sketch Size: 11 x 14
Mat Size: 16 x 20
Frame size: 19 x 23
Signature Mat Size: 20 x 24 mat with a 23 x 27 frame holds approximately 200 to 300 signatures
Front Facing Size: 8 x 10 and 11 x 14
Black Wood – 1.75″
Silver Metal – .375″
Leather – 1.5″
Crystal – 1.625″
8 x 10 sketch with a 16 x 20 mat with a frame size of 19 x 23
11 x 14 sketch with a 16 x 20 mat with a frame size of 19 x 23
8 x 10 sketch and (2) 4 x 4 sketches with a 16 x 20 mat with a frame size of 19 x 23
11 x 14 sketch and (2) 5.5 x 5.5 with a 20 x 24 mat with a frame size of 23 x 27 (this gray mat is metallic silver)
Frame (mailed separately from the sketch)
Our custom made Dreamlines frames includes the double mat, the underneath mat is black, title opening to have your name/occasion/date in the bottom centered, hanger, and 98% UV Filtering plexi glass to protect the sketch. The plexi glass can go in front of the mat and sketch or just in front of the sketch. You will receive the framed mat ready for you to install your sketch. There is a protective film over the plexi glass, which you will want to remove. Please keep your sketch out of direct sunlight and out of rooms with high moisture (bathroom, humidifier, etc). Shipping can take up to 5 days within the US and up to 8 days outside of the US. Faux leather frames (black-laminated leather feel and look) can take up to 1 week to receive. Crystal frames can take up to 2 weeks to receive.
*Custom delays (VAT – value added tax and duty charges) may apply to imports into Europe, Canada and Australia. Fedex, USPS and DHL creates the label and pricing for us, but random packages could be selected with a customs charge or delay. This additional cost will be at your expense, as we are unable to pay for it when we create the label. This can also cause a delay in shipping. The packages can be held through customs, but we can track through the tracking number. For the UK you will receive a message: “Payment of charges – Item being held, addressee being notified.” The following day you will receive sealed card from “Parcelforce” which is one of the UK’s postco’s. They will give you a reference number and direct you to a website where you can pay the fee online and arrange a delivery date. (this has happened two times since we launched in 2006)
Instructions for the signature mat – wedding guest book – Click here.
Our frames really compliment the sketch. It is really a lovely piece with the sketch. We wanted to provide an amazing frame that would also be part of the art itself. If the sketch is in a small frame the piece will get lost amongst other items. The frame is larger, but we really want the sketch and frame to be this amazing piece of art that stands alone. Many at the reception place the frame on an easel and have it on display.
Don’t forget to use acid free tape to adhere the sketch to the mat. One of our favorites that can be found at any local store. Click here: Scotch Scrapbooking Tape. You could also take the sketch and frame to a local framer so they can place your sketch in the frame with their acid free tape.
How to install a sketch in a metal frame (watch the video below)
Frame Mat Examples (up to 3 lines):
- Michelle & Brian
One Year Anniversary
May 3, 2014 (use the year of the anniversary)
- Michelle & Brian
My Beautiful Bride
May 3, 2013
- Mrs. Smith
May 3, 2013
Preserve your memories of your wedding with a wedding guest book. Place a sketch in the frame and your guests can permanently sign their signatures onto the superior quality mat. A pencil comes with the frame. The plexi-glass with a protective film will be placed in front of the sketch to protect the sketch and glass from accidental markings. After you have all the signatures peel off the protective film and move the plexi-glass in front of the mat.
-8 x 10 sketch with a 16 x 20 mat with a frame size of 19 x 23 (signature guest book frame – 100 to 200 signatures)
-11 x 14 sketch with a 20 x 24 mat with a frame size of 23 x 27 (signature guess book frame – 200 to 200 signatures)
- Mrs. Jones (perfect gift to your bride…first time she will see her new name in writing)
- Wedding Date
- Anniversary Date
- Mel ♥ Doug
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 ——4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Receive a free hanger sketch at $25 value at no cost when ordering a Dreamlines wedding dress sketch. We sketch the suit with detail of everything that is on the suit. Midnight blue and dark navy suits will not be sketched dark, but a blue tone. This is not a drawing, but a sketch. It is a sketch that captures the essence of the suit. Please click here to view the portfolio to view how we draw our suits and military suits. You can still receive the military discount even if you were not married in your military attire. Please provide us with proof that you are/were in the military.
Did He Order A Wedding Day Gift?
For all the mothers, mother-in-laws, sisters and maid of honors
If you are ordering a gift for the bride on behalf of the groom, please include his email during the order process. We like the groom to be involved in the process. We will make sure he never sees the bride’s gown or the sketch before the wedding. Please email the photos separate if you are including his name on the order form. He will receive the initial email, update that we are set and a final email through the sketch process. We strive on providing an amazing product with amazing customer service and we like for the gift-giver which in this case is the groom to be part of the complete Dreamlines experience. This process also protects you and I so that the groom is fully aware of everything that is involved with the gift, because no one likes surprises. Also I like for the groom to have some stake in the process of the gift he is giving to his bride.
If the groom himself ordered a sketch from us he was searching for a perfect gift for his bride. He found our website and loved the whimsical style of our sketches. He chose Dreamlines because he wanted to give her a piece of art by using the artist’s interpretation from a photo creating the essence of his bride’s dress. Art is very subjective and we are elated to know he loves our art.
However, if you are unhappy with the sketch and you are the Maid of Honor, Mother, etc giving this gift on behalf of the groom, we ask that you present the newly married couple with the sketch and let them decide if they have concerns. We ask for you not to worry the groom, but to allow him to present his bride with the sketch. We have complete confidence he will love this Dreamlines sketch.
If you are still unhappy with part of the sketch and want changes made to a sketch that was purchased by the groom, we can make those changes. We will not charge you to make those edits; most edits can be fixed easily. The artist will not touch the sketch if she believes she cannot make those edits without ruining the paper. We can email you a mailing label or we will reimburse you for a mailing label if you purchase it. If you choose to purchase your mailing label for reimbursement please choose priority tracked shipping with USPS to receive a reimbursement. If after he receives the sketch he wants changes made from your request and we cannot make those edits per the original changes, we can create the sketch again. He will receive an invoice for 50% of the sketch to cover the artist’s fee. Again, this is why we suggest to let the groom and bride decide if they want changes made, as this relieves all pressure from you. I want all parties to be happy and I will follow your lead if you want changes made.
How It All Began…We were featured in InStyle Weddings, in 2009. Creating fashion style sketches with a European sexy style.
A Few Extras
*Your wedding photos could be used in marketing materials on the website, online or in print. Once the piece has been used online marketing efforts we cannot remove what has already been placed on the world wide web. Please let us know in writing, via email, if you would not like your photos used in marketing efforts. The wedding dress sketch will be used online for marketing efforts.
*Testimonials via email will be posted online.
*All emails collected through our form will be added to our newsletter (3-4 times a year). You may opt out at any time. (this also includes orders that were not completed)
*If we speak on the phone, email, or chat messaging about any details for your order please state them in the notes section of your order. I speak to many husbands, grooms, MOH’s etc, and it is impossible for me to keep track of these conversations.
*If the dress is short or has a front opening we will create the dress on a stand. (image to the right).
*If we are creating a scenery that includes a statue, building, lighthouse, etc. We will add color to the structure and less gray, so as to keep the focus on her gown. We also make the scenery more selective rather than being too literal.
*If we are drawing a bouquet without looking at the actual bouquet photo please let us know the rough number count on the flowers. Please send us photos of each flower we are drawing and please name the file what the flower is. ie) 50% pink roses / 50% white peonies. Please let us know what the stem will be wrapped with. Please let us know if the bouquet is round, long, loose or tight. The bouquet sketch will not be exact, as this will just be a representation.
*A beautiful part of art is that an artist’s skill and talent is enhanced each time they create a Dreamlines wedding dress sketch. If you like a certain sketch in our gallery please let us know, as we have many artists within our portfolio. Please note that the images on the gallery do not pick up all of the color, pencils and water color, so the original piece will have much more detail. We are always evolving and creating beautiful pieces, which are always added to the site and you will see how the sketches have evolved with the beautiful bow hangers to more defined lines. We always create the final piece that if you were to place it side-by-side to the photo it is a great representation. The sketches we create all have the same style, but they will all have different techniques and mediums each time we create a sketch. Dreamlines art is not precise and exact, we will replicate the outline and silhouette. Our art is whimsical and playful. If you place the sketch next to the bride we have made the sketch waist much tinier than the bride is and much hippier than the bride, but a side by side of the sketch and photo has the silhouette and outline spot on. That is our style…cinched wastes and curvy with gowns that have movement and flow. Again…this is whimsical art. We use watercolors and enhance colors for white watercolors. For instance we might not just use white water color, but will add a blue or yellow for depth. See others who love our style: Dreamlines Testimonials (all copied from emails from the customer / recipient)
*Please let us know if there are any embellishments to the dress that we cannot see in the photos. ie) pale pink lace, crystal embellishments, etc. If you do provide detail the artist WILL incorporate your vision with hers so as to create a unique piece. If the dress is slinky, tight and straight we will sketch it pretty streamlined. If there is any movement with excess material we will sketch it going out – swooshing left to right, which is a signature Dreamlines style. The dress will not just rest and skim the floor. Please note that military uniforms are very detailed. We use water colors as our main medium, as well as pens and pencils. We will replicate all the details of the uniform, but please know that it is very hard to capture the exact shapes and letters, as they are so very small. The dark military colors (navy and midnight blues) will not be used, as it can take away from the dress. We use a blue softer hue.
*If we are sketching a personalized hanger that is black or a dark cherry wood we will not create it in that color, as it will take away from the gown. We try to make the gown the focal point. If you want the hanger in that color please let us know.
*Shoes are drawn to show off the detail, as they are small compared to the size of the wedding dress. We enhance their size slightly to show off the detail.
*If you are undecided to which frame and mat to purchase we suggest the white mat with the black frame, as the off-white paper that the sketch is created on really pops against the white mat. You can also purchase an additional mat from our framer, if you change your mind on the color mat you purchased from Dreamlines. If you are still unsure please take the sketch to a framer to find the perfect match if you don’t see something you like in our collection.
*We do not always draw a wedding dress sketch from a wedding photo that has full lace all over the dress, as the dress becomes too dark and black. If the gown has a sequence lace type of applique covering the gown we will show off the design, but will not add every detail of the sequence. The type of pen used to show off the sequence does not have a fine tip like a pencil and it also expands once it touches the paper, so we take more of a delicate approach.
*We do not fill up the entire page with the sketch, we leave an appropriate amount of white space for visual purposes, as well as for the frame and mat. Negative space is, quite simply, the space that surrounds an object in a image. Just as important as that object itself, negative space helps to define the boundaries of positive space and brings balance to a composition.(source: Creative Blog). Click here to view our sketches on the paper.
*We do not provide a preview /proof of your sketch. If you love our style you will love your sketch. We are unable to edit or change the sketch before mailing your order. Once the sketch has been created and mailed the sale is final. We are unable to create another sketch, if the dress selection has changed or if you would like to give the sketch to a different recipient.
*We are unable to refund a sketch simply because you changed your mind, wanted an exact replica or a painting. You do have the option of converting your sketch order into a gift certificate or to use the purchase for someone else if you contact us within 24 hours of ordering. We start on the sketch within 24 hours, with an outline to make sure we have all the photos needed. The artist is paid at that time. If you want a refund for another reason, please email email@example.com. Please note: Your Dreamlines wedding dress sketch is not an ‘exact’ replica, but a rough design based on the artist’s style and vision, but will replicate the silhouette and outline of the dress. It is not an exact photocopy and is not to be confused with a drawing or painting. We create sketches to look similar to the photos, but they will not be exact and detailed with every stitch, lace and tulle. Please be specific. If you choose not to provide detail of what your vision is our artist will create what her vision is. If the adjustments are minor you can mail the sketch back so we can edit the sketch without any cost on your end. We can email you a label or we will reimburse you for a label if you purchase it. Please choose priority tracked shipping via USPS to receive reimbursement. Again please be specific, clear, and defined. Please provide too much information in regards to details. If you choose not to provide detail of what your vision is our artist will create what her vision is. Please view the gallery to see our style.
*If a sketch has not been redeemed within the month you have purchased it we are unable to provide a refund, as our artist has been paid and our accounting books have been processed for the calendar month of when the order was placed. You can use the sketch as a gift card and give to someone else, if you do not want the sketch created for the original order.
*If the sketch was damaged during the delivery process you must notify us within 30 days so we can file a claim with the postal service. We will also need photos of the damaged packaging and damaged sketch to file the claim. The post office will reimburse us, which will allow for our artist to draw your sketch again. If you do not notify within 30 days or do not have photos of the damaged packaging then we will charge you 50% of your order to redraw your sketch.
*We double check that the sketch is immaculate before shipping. Free of smudges, paint drops or paper creases. If the sketch was damaged in your possession we can create another sketch for you. An invoice will be sent to you for 50% of your order, so as to cover the artist’s commission.
*If a sketch is lost in route to you we will not offer a refund, but will contact USPS or DHL. The sketch is mailed separately from the frame. Over two thousand sketches have been created and we have not lost a sketch with USPS or DHL.
*I provide a rough date that the frame and sketch will arrive to you. If it does not arrive by that date please reach out to us immediately, as we can do what we can to track the packages so as to find the status on them. It is your responsibility to track you package and notify us if it does not make it to you in time. Sometimes packages are left at the post office for you to pick up if the delivery driver chooses not to leave it at the doorstep. A note should be left in your mailbox or on the door. If the packages are left there too long they will be returned to us. I will mail the sketch back to you requesting a new address. If you choose to have the frame sent back to you we will send you an invoice for any shipping fees for the second shipment. If you decide to not have the frame sent back we will reimburse you minus any fees that were paid by the framer.
*You have the option to choose the shipping address when placing the order.
*Payments are made through the order form via PayPal. You can use your PayPal account, your personal/business credit or debit card. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment.
*A Dreamlines sketch is under copyright and you must ask for permission to use the sketch for commercial use.
A Dreamlines wedding dress sketch is a romantic wedding day gift, one year anniversary gift, Christmas gift and Valentine’s Day gift.
A Dreamlines artist’s passion is to sketch and create beautiful pieces for you to cherish forever. If you like what you see on our portfolio you will love a Dreamlines sketch. If there is a style that you love in our gallery please let us know and she can create your sketch. We hope you enjoy our amazing talent as we are happy to share it with you.
Dreamlines Wedding Dress Sketch – Click Here To Order A Sketch
Wholesale Dreamlines Heart Collection
The sketches created are for a basic wedding dress and suit and do not include the sari or sherwani or military uniform. If you would like to offer these sketches please email me at dream@MyDreamlines.com and I will provide you with a different quote.