If you’re looking for a memorable and successful wedding day, you need to take care of all the details from the floor plans and seating arrangements, to menu selections and wedding linen colors. While choosing your wedding linen colors seems easy, the process, in reality, is a vast and complex one.That’s because the color scheme you’ll pick will enhance the ambiance and overall feels of your entire wedding when planning your big day.
6 Tips For Wedding Linen ColorsHere are six tips that will help you choose the perfect wedding linen colors for your wedding.
1. Get online help.If you don’t have any choices in mind, getting online help can be a good idea to narrow down your options. After all, you can get inspiration from a variety of beautiful photos of wedding receptions on the web.For instance, online platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest can help you decide which wedding linen colors will work best for you. All you have to do is to search the:
2. Decide on wedding linen colors.Of course, you want to make sure that your wedding will be the happiest moment in your life. That said, you would also want your guests to feel pleasant and comfortable during your wedding reception.It’s best to get the most out of your décor by looking at your wedding linen colors as the foundation. Whether you plan to go with vibrant or with relaxing colors, the decision is in your hands.What’s important is that you look for a reputable linen rental company like BBJ Linen and decide on colors that bring good vibes to the ambiance of your wedding reception. They surely have a selection to choose from.
3. Consider the type of décor you’d like to have.Picking the perfect wedding linen colors can be much easier if you already figure out the type of décor you want for your wedding reception. Even if you’re not sure which color scheme you’d like to choose, everything will go smoothly as long as you know the type of wedding you want.For example, if you’re planning to have a rustic wedding with burlap and wood slabs, you can think of a color scheme that perfectly looks good with this décor style such as:
4. Make use of accents.If you’re having a hard time choosing your primary color, ask yourself what accent colors you’re interested in. For most people, they usually go with a metallic color such as:
- rose gold
5. Factor in the venue.You can also get the most out of your linen color choices if you keep your venue in mind.Think of something amazing that attracts you to have that event space for your wedding reception – may it be the atmosphere or anything that makes you and your guests feel better. List down all the complimenting and accentuating attributes and use them to come up with corresponding wedding table wedding linen colors.For example, if you go for an outdoor reception venue, filling the space with blushes and light pinks can be an excellent idea as it brightens up the area.So, don’t hesitate to:
- Take a look at your venue assets.
- Play around with some colors.
- Create your dream color combinations for your tablecloth.